Yes, I'm going there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now homosexuals are a race?

That's not what I'm saying. You answer your own question of "why are you a raging homophobe?" with "I'm not going to teach my kids that it's normal or moral". My analogy was a bit more extreme, but it still uses your logic.

While scientists haven't found the precise determination of homosexuality, there is far more evidence to support that it's a natural occurrence rather than simply being a choice like your beliefs state. This evidence can be seen in the animal kingdom, where homosexual acts are displayed across a vast array of species. I'm not just talking about a male dog humping another male dog in a hormonal overdriven rage, I'm talking about same-sex bonding, even lasting years (I can't remember their names, but Google gay penguins in NYC zoo, they even raised a chick together). There are physical characteristics seen in homosexuals not seen in heterosexuals of the same sex. There's studies showing that gay men have similar physical brain structures to straight women, for example.

There's even the simple question of, "when did you choose to be straight?". A question all too often avoided by homophobes. For a quick experiment, choose to find another man sexually attractive.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's not what I'm saying. You answer your own question of "why are you a raging homophobe?" with "I'm not going to teach my kids that it's normal or moral". My analogy was a bit more extreme, but it still uses your logic.

While scientists haven't found the precise determination of homosexuality, there is far more evidence to support that it's a natural occurrence rather than simply being a choice like your beliefs state. This evidence can be seen in the animal kingdom, where homosexual acts are displayed across a vast array of species. I'm not just talking about a male dog humping another male dog in a hormonal overdriven rage, I'm talking about same-sex bonding, even lasting years (I can't remember their names, but Google gay penguins in NYC zoo, they even raised a chick together). There are physical characteristics seen in homosexuals not seen in heterosexuals of the same sex. There's studies showing that gay men have similar physical brain structures to straight women, for example.

There's even the simple question of, "when did you choose to be straight?". A question all too often avoided by homophobes. For a quick experience, choose to find another man sexually attractive.
That was the most asinine thing I've ever read.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, the right of freedom of association of consenting adults applies to economic/contractual association as well as sexual, domestic, friendship, recreational, and any other kind of human interaction. Nobody has a right to force some to associate with others, any more than a person has a right to force others not to associate. Voluntarism is the only rational way people can peaceably co-exist, and best provide for the advancement of human standard of living by allowing everyone to pursue their values to the greatest possible extent that can be shared equally, and to exercise their creative ingenuity to the maxim possible extent. Anything less is just people squabbling for who is going to control the slave driver's whip to be wielded against their neighbors. In a system in which everyone's right to association is up for vote, nobody's life, liberty, or ability to pursue happiness is safe.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How so? Everything I said can be backed up by scientific evidence. Whereas your idea that it's a choice, can not.

As a straight man, I totally agree.

Everything you have vomited onto this tread is asinine and off point. I don't care that there are gay people out there. I don't care if they are getting married. I certainly don't care what they do behind closed doors. Further, I don't shun people because they are gay. What you cannot accept is the fact that I get to choose what I believe and what to teach my children without the consultation of people like you. Calling me names because of my opinion on a subject is every bit as intolerant as what you were accusing me of when you called me a homophobe or any of that other nonsense that you spewed earlier. Grow up and try not to be a hypocrit.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There's even the simple question of, "when did you choose to be straight?". A question all too often avoided by homophobes. For a quick experiment, choose to find another man sexually attractive.

In the animal kingdom, infanticide and cannibalism are common also. How does homosexuality occurring in the animal kingdom make it normal?

I still would rather see the government out of the marriage dept., and out of the "you have to provide to XXXXX group or we crack the whip" dept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom