You have to be kidding me! A mental health survey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get them every year, but I am old as dirt. Part of the medicare thing I think.
Just two more years to go. I can't WAIT for Medicare!!!!

upload_2021-1-6_14-29-45.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just tell 'em you manage your pain. You manage to have pain everyday.

I had an ER doc tell me he thought I was drug seeking one time. Poor Grumpy just covered his mouth in horror and half ass acted like he was gonna bolt out the door. I told the sorry SOB what I thought about him and told him if his head hurt like mine did he'd be drug seeking too. Bastard gave me my toradol injection like I'd asked him for 2 hours earlier and discharged me. Oof ...:angry3:

Eta: ****ing autocorrect sucks.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I were just in today to our new doctor for our annual physicals and consultation with a new doctor. Nurse asked a bunch of questions, but all of those similar to the OP's questions were related more to whether we might be suffering from depression. Since I went through depression a couple of times in my life, I was not surprised by the questions.

I don't know...

...maybe they just do that for the older folks?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have drawn a big middle finger on the pages.
I never take there pain meds they try to give me even for a vasectomy and did not take them when all the toes on my right
foot were mashed off in a motorcycle wreck.
I did take 2 of those pills and they made me sleepy but foot still hurt.

Believe it or not Coors had a beer out called Herman Joseph and 2 of those knocked the pain down to tolerable.
Man that was good tasting beer.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are wanting you to say that you are depressed so they have an excuse to take your guns. Remember the Obama thing? Well guess what, we now have Obama round 3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom