You have to be kidding me! A mental health survey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do sympathize with those who actually have depression or mental health issues.
But I don't worry about those surveys at the doctor's office. I ace all the questions because I'm perfectly fine.
It's all those other people creeping down the highway and blocking the aisle in the grocery store that have lost their minds.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do sympathize with those who actually have depression or mental health issues.
But I don't worry about those surveys at the doctor's office. I ace all the questions because I'm perfectly fine.
It's all those other people creeping down the highway and blocking the aisle in the grocery store that have lost their minds.

Wife always laughs at me in the grocery because I see someone blocking the aisle and a start asking if it is okay me to yell "Ramming Speed!" and run into their cart. She never agrees for some reason. I will admit to hiding someone's cart if they go off and leave it.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have drawn a big middle finger on the pages.
Believe it or not Coors had a beer out called Herman Joseph and 2 of those knocked the pain down to tolerable.
Man that was good tasting beer.

After reading this thread, Swampratt has the only right answer to the test and the remedy for the pain.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get one for mental health and one for fall risk about every time I go to my primary doctor. She hasn't made any adverse comments about either yet--but then, I've been going to her for about the last 12-13 years.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get one for mental health and one for fall risk about every time I go to my primary doctor. She hasn't made any adverse comments about either yet--but then, I've been going to her for about the last 12-13 years.

As God is my witness EVERY. TIME. I've been to the hospital they ask me if I have fallen in the last 6 months. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I've told them NO. AND EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they've stuck a bright orange bracelet on me that says "FALL RISK". :anyone::anyone::bah::censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom