You thoughts on the STL murders....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night was murder #140 for St. Louis this year. It has been a bad year there.

There was 6 people killed in North County just a couple of weeks before America was told about Mike Brown.
There was 6 more people killed in North County in one night a few weeks after we all heard about Mike Brown.
The gangs and thugs have been killing people more and more in the STL area these last few years. Nobody seemed to care.

Here is my question.
Why did the media, Eric Holder, and Obama never feel a need to speak out about the murders in STL before Brown and why are they not talking about the killing that is still going on?

Would like to hear everyone's real thoughts.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5306bb17-143b-53eb-94b1-1fea052a6cfb.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same reason the gang of thugs in Washington don't talk about black on black crime in Chicago or black on white crime anywhere.
It would take them out of the "victim" mentality that has been beat into their heads by black race baiters and black churches like rev wright.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't fit the racist narrative they're pushing. Just like the truth didn't fit the narrative of "80% of all murders in Mexico are committed with U.S. firearms", while DoJ was running guns to Mexico for F&F. :(

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same reason the gang of thugs in Washington don't talk about black on black crime in Chicago or black on white crime anywhere.
It would take them out of the "victim" mentality that has been beat into their heads by black race baiters and black churches like rev wright.

This.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its amazing. I just watched an interview with a Black congress women that raised her hands during session, and said don't shoot.

She admitted to not reading the transcript of the Grand Jury in the Michael Brown case, yet she raised her hands. When pressed about not reading the transcript, she said she didn't need to.
The incident was about needing to stop the police from making so many arrests in black neighborhoods, as that was racist in her words.

This is the part I don't understand. If the majority of crime occurs in black neighborhoods, would not the citizens of those neighborhoods want a higher police presense to shut that violence down and make their neighborhoods safe?

I don't understand that mind set where gang violence rules and the people allow it to happen.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its amazing. I just watched an interview with a Black congress women that raised her hands during session, and said don't shoot.

She admitted to not reading the transcript of the Grand Jury in the Michael Brown case, yet she raised her hands. When pressed about not reading the transcript, she said she didn't need to.
The incident was about needing to stop the police from making so many arrests in black neighborhoods, as that was racist in her words.

This is the part I don't understand. If the majority of crime occurs in black neighborhoods, would not the citizens of those neighborhoods want a higher police presense to shut that violence down and make their neighborhoods safe?

I don't understand that mind set where gang violence rules and the people allow it to happen.

What you're actually saying is that you don't understand the value of maintaining your victim status at all cost. Preach it Brother Dennis...

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If i had my way I would pull every white police officer from the predominately black areas and say "You dont like the way we do things, then see ya later and good luck" Oh then we will here hows thats racist. You couldnt pay me enough to be a police officer in those cities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom