You'd risk your marriage over a cute, young babysitter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why when I babysit my sisters kids, we go grocery shopping at two different walmarts, sams, united, and all four country marts... As long as I buy them each a dollar toy, they go with it

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why when I babysit my sisters kids, we go grocery shopping at two different walmarts, sams, united, and all four country marts... As long as I buy them each a dollar toy, they go with it

My niece and nephew draw a lot of attention.

But on the side note there is a young man, I know that is 19 years old. I had just checked out at the convenience store and was visiting with a young lady mid 20s when the young man walked in and said "whats up dad?" Lol the look on the young ladies face was priceless.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My former boss's husband did. Pretty nasty divorce afterwards and she was not in a good mood for a least a month. We were all ducking and dodging at the office.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My niece and nephew draw a lot of attention.

But on the side note there is a young man, I know that is 19 years old. I had just checked out at the convenience store and was visiting with a young lady mid 20s when the young man walked in and said "whats up dad?" Lol the look on the young ladies face was priceless.

LOL! My eldest sister is getting married in a few weeks, I've volunteered myself for toddler duty...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have heard of more than one marriage being ruined by a not so pretty sitter so you never know, some people are willing to throw their life away for little to nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom