You'd risk your marriage over a cute, young babysitter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of an old SNL skit where ol Dad took the babysitter home...just happened to have a few bottles of Zima on hand.....

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some comments here reminded me of a lady who lived across the street from me in my old neighborhood; she had a husband and two kids, and was a total crack-up. We all got to know each other pretty well, and now and then she and her hubby would slip over to my place when I was out of town and use my hot tub (with my permission, of course). Come to think of it, that's how they got their second kid... anyway, that's another story.

Once I took a hot date to a local restaurant for dinner, and the neighbors were already there eating. The woman spotted us coming in, and she got her 8-year-old daughter to run up to me yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" The look on my date's face was priceless, and my neighbors just about choked on their food, laughing as much as they did.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some comments here reminded me of a lady who lived across the street from me in my old neighborhood; she had a husband and two kids, and was a total crack-up. We all got to know each other pretty well, and now and then she and her hubby would slip over to my place when I was out of town and use my hot tub (with my permission, of course). Come to think of it, that's how they got their second kid... anyway, that's another story.

Once I took a hot date to a local restaurant for dinner, and the neighbors were already there eating. The woman spotted us coming in, and she got her 8-year-old daughter to run up to me yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" The look on my date's face was priceless, and my neighbors just about choked on their food, laughing as much as they did.

:lookaroun :confused: You had a date?!?!!? :shocked:

:popcorn:

:rollingla (Just kidding!! You know I love ya! :kiss:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom