Your choice of vacuum packager and why

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some seriously bad reviews there.

I have used all of the bags, and most ofthe roll mine came with plus others wihouta hiccup. I tried to find the link from where I got mine, but Bed, Bath, and Beyond doesn't sell that one anymore, or anyone similar to it.

If I had to do it over again I would not hesitate to buy this one.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a Cabella's model at the Walls in Ada. It is half off of the marked price although I do not remember the price. I am not sure if the is a Walls close to Collinsville or not.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a Foodsaver for Christmas last year, I've gone through a couple boxes of the bags - so far I love it. Academy sells the units, and the bags.

bureau602

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've had what is now the V2450 for probalby ten years. Still works like new and we use it alot. Just packaged a deer we processed and it still works fine. We use the canister to marinate our jerky and it is worth the price to us.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been using an old Food saver Pro for about 3 years now... picked up at a thrift shop for $40... works great... my sister has had 3 of the new food savers and none of them have lasted more than a year with med. use.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been using our food saver for so long I don't remember what model it is. They can be a little pesky if your bag isn't cut straight, or if you try to put steaks in there that aren't semi frozen. The water will get in the seal and it won't hold the vacuum. Over all, I love it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom