Yukon Men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big difference between the farm raised salmon you've been eating and the fresh salmon they catch out of the river in their fish wheels. Slow smoke some king salmon over an alder wood fire, that's good eats right there!!
My son lives in Alaska and I really like the kings seasoned like I would a steak and just grilled like a steak. Catch em in the morning and cook em in the afternoon makes some pretty good eating.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But...but...but...those Yukon Men hunted and killed bears and caribou with old AR-15's and everyone in lower 48 say that the .223 is only good for prairie dogs and that people who really live with big, dangerous animals only use huge magnum rifles for such things. I'm confused...could this be true? Somebody should tell those guys that what they do with those AR's is impossible and that if you shoot a bear or a moose with a .223 he'll just shrug it off and eat you (it's true...moose will eat you). They obviously don't understand the danger they are in!

Latest posts

Top Bottom