Zastava M76

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanderingBeing

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking for one of these yugoslav rifles for a long while now... Most books and listings say it should sell for roughly 700$ stock, but 1200$ if the scope is included... I've only found one of these things, but that was for 1700$ stock. So I am just wondering if anyone knows of any vendors or distributers who can help me get ahold of one of these things.

Also, is there a website where I can order 7.92x57mm ammunition? Its kinda rough finding this ammo down here.

Anyone have one of these rifles? Is it as fun as I hear it is?

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

zeek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
give ohio rapid fire a call, they have them in several configurations. if you can build one get the kit with all the stuff they were selling them for $950. it includes 4mags,pouch,sling,scope,bayonet,drop case and milled reciever. these kits are brand new with original barrel. on mine i just riveted the trigger guard on,blued the reciever,then pressed the barrel in till it headspaced then pinned it. i think it came out pretty good. :D

Attachments

• misc2 025.jpg
    misc2 025.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 242

Latest posts

Top Bottom