Zastava PAP M92PV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't even shot it. I literally got this all assembled last night about an hour before I posted photos. I showed my neighbor, sent Gabe a text/email pic of it, and then posted it here.

Hope to shoot it this weekend, hope it doesn't blow up in my hands.

Refer to the "Bacon Lovers" post in general discussion. You are on the hook for breaking it in that way now.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would it blow up???

That is my way saying I hope that it does not have any problems, does not jam, and feeds/fires 100% of the time.

Oh, and because I put that booster on there. The site said that it was for the M85 OR M92, but I'm worried because it is a small hole when I look at it.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
May have missed this in the first few pages, but is there any reason that you chose the 556? Any AK variant I have owned, I have always used the 762x39. I have never owned one that shoots 223. Just out of curiosity, as I will be getting one soon, is the 556 cheaper than the 762x39 or is the 556 more available than the 762x39? I am really just stuck on which to get basically. I feel that both are readily available, and I didn't see the 762x39 getting snatched up all the time when the ammo grabbers were hoarding 556. I know it will spit out pretty much anything I throw at it, but I was just curious on one over the other. I don't shoot ARs, so I have no 556, which would have been nice to stick with the same caliber. Anyway, not hijacking, just curious, and looking for advice.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Twinsies!

You can use my stain if you want, and I'll be here if you have any questions.

Thanks! I'll probably take you up on that offer. I always thought that red was the best color for them.

May have missed this in the first few pages, but is there any reason that you chose the 556? Any AK variant I have owned, I have always used the 762x39. I have never owned one that shoots 223. Just out of curiosity, as I will be getting one soon, is the 556 cheaper than the 762x39 or is the 556 more available than the 762x39? I am really just stuck on which to get basically. I feel that both are readily available, and I didn't see the 762x39 getting snatched up all the time when the ammo grabbers were hoarding 556. I know it will spit out pretty much anything I throw at it, but I was just curious on one over the other. I don't shoot ARs, so I have no 556, which would have been nice to stick with the same caliber. Anyway, not hijacking, just curious, and looking for advice.

No real reason other than I already have an AR and lots of 223. A couple years ago I consolidated my ammo. I had a Draco and liked it so I figured I get one in 233. After doing some research I found a guy that machines magwell conversions so they can take AR mags. Still haven't decided on that but all the reviews are positive.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is my way saying I hope that it does not have any problems, does not jam, and feeds/fires 100% of the time.

Oh, and because I put that booster on there. The site said that it was for the M85 OR M92, but I'm worried because it is a small hole when I look at it.

Try taking a 7.62 round and seeing how far the projectile goes into the muzzle brake to check the diameter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom