Zimmerman Prosecutor wants to add lesser charges, including child abuse....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hung juries always take a while to give up. Them going home for the night means nothing. They could be thorough or they could be hung. And after the weekend that could all change.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the learning lesson in this, Ersland and Gumm, when in doubt, break contact and regroup from a secure location. Pride and arrogance will take you somewhere you never want to go. These three cases are iron clad proof of that fact. :(

This. Right there. Especially the big part. Guys ... if you carry a gun don't be like Ersland, Gumm and Zimmerman. No good will come from it. Ever. There is NO loss of your manhood by walking AWAY from a confrontation. And you will save your family and friends untold grief and worry, at the very least.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. At this point honestly there is too much evidence to convict him if that is what the jury considers. If they vote based off sympathy or emotions that'll be what gets him convicted. and with a jury of all women I'd bet he is sweating bullets right now worried about emotion clouding their votes. Hell I would be cause at the end of the day Martin is still a child in their eyes.

Hmmmm ... I dunno about that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hung juries always take a while to give up. Them going home for the night means nothing. They could be thorough or they could be hung. And after the weekend that could all change.

They are going to be hung or convict on the lesser charge. Self defense should have been known before they even got into the deliberation room. I fear it wasn't with this jury.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. Right there. Especially the big part. Guys ... if you carry a gun don't be like Ersland, Gumm and Zimmerman. No good will come from it. Ever. There is NO loss of your manhood by walking AWAY from a confrontation. And you will save your family and friends untold grief and worry, at the very least.

This whole thing has brought to my mind that situational awareness extends far beyond one's current surroundings. Everyone who carries should now consider that.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are going to be hung or convict on the lesser charge. Self defense should have been known before they even got into the deliberation room. I fear it wasn't with this jury.

As far as we know it could already be 5-1 in favor of self defense and that one could eventually break. Of course it could just as easily be the other way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom