Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you already took some, but nice haircut , it makes you look "different"

I'm not saying that Martin made the right decision, just that at 17 I probably would have beaten a stalker to death too

.but M didnt M got shot

;)

Thanks! I found a new stylist.

M shouldn't have quit beating until the threat was neutralized. Giving Georgie an opportunity to reach for his courage was Martin's mistake.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
trollin4fun, I have a question. You are big on the bravado of "shouldn't follow someone that can give you an azz whoopin" so what say you if Zman had been man enough to turn the tables on Martin without the use of a firearm? Just pounded his ass into the pavement like Martin was doing to him. Would he all of a sudden have been justified in following a suspicious person?

I know the answer but this bravado "take your ass whipping" is the biggest crock of **** argument there is. I've managed to make it this long without having to get in a physical altercation. Maybe I'm a pu$$y or maybe I'm just smart enough to avoid problems in the first place.

Hypothetical:

What would you do if there had been numerous burglaries in your neighborhood by a couple white meth heads driving a red S-10 and you happen to pass by a red S-10 with two white meth heads sitting outside a house scoping it out? Just go on your way? They aren't doing anything wrong per se but they damn sure meet the description of suspicious. Now I wouldn't follow them around the house if they got out to break in but I would damn sure keep them in sight while johnny law was on his way. If they come after me for watching them, do I deserve to take my ass whipping or can I shoot them in self defense? After all, I initiated the incident by watching suspicious activity.

This is the exact same situation just different players and slightly different tactics.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I found a new stylist.

M shouldn't have quit beating until the threat was neutralized. Giving Georgie an opportunity to reach for his courage was Martin's mistake.

Let me get this straight. If someone is follwing me and I can articulate that they are putting me "IN FEAR" am I justified then in pulling out my courage and givin' them "one to the hip"? And if I do would you be willing to testify in court as an expert witness and say that you gave me that advice????

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
trollin4fun, I have a question. You are big on the bravado of "shouldn't follow someone that can give you an azz whoopin" so what say you if Zman had been man enough to turn the tables on Martin without the use of a firearm? Just pounded his ass into the pavement like Martin was doing to him. Would he all of a sudden have been justified in following a suspicious person?

I know the answer but this bravado "take your ass whipping" is the biggest crock of **** argument there is. I've managed to make it this long without having to get in a physical altercation. Maybe I'm a pu$$y or maybe I'm just smart enough to avoid problems in the first place.

Hypothetical:

What would you do if there had been numerous burglaries in your neighborhood by a couple white meth heads driving a red S-10 and you happen to pass by a red S-10 with two white meth heads sitting outside a house scoping it out? Just go on your way? They aren't doing anything wrong per se but they damn sure meet the description of suspicious. Now I wouldn't follow them around the house if they got out to break in but I would damn sure keep them in sight while johnny law was on his way. If they come after me for watching them, do I deserve to take my ass whipping or can I shoot them in self defense? After all, I initiated the incident by watching suspicious activity.

This is the exact same situation just different players and slightly different tactics.

First of all, no, Zman would not have been justified, he had no business stalking that kid, but at least Martin would still be alive.

For you hypothetical. I find it interesting that you're first thought is to shoot someone rather than just drive away. Call and report and go about your business. You aren't the law and you certainly shouldn't intentionally put yourself in a position where you might have to defend yourself, that is a pretty irresponsible behavior for someone carrying a weapon legally. Maybe you missed that part of the CCL class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom