Zimmermans Bond revoked..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now if everyting I have read and seen is true and correct..He shouldnt of been arrested to begin with.. So it's really a mute point..

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This should serve as a cautionary tale for us all. It's a really bad idea to lie in a court of law. Courts frown on that,right or wrong like it or not. It's especially bad to lie in court over things that you discuss with your spouse in a phone call that you both know is being recorded. The Zimmermans are being railroaded because they're short on brains. Sad situation all around.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The A-hole judge in Zimmerman's case just jacked his bond to $1 Million. Sorry SOB is a poor excuse for a judge. Zimmerman is only charged with 2nd degree murder on flimsy evidence at best.. and has already been out on bond without any violations...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were Zimmerman, I'd sit my ass in jail and keep ALL that money available for my defense. It's not illegal to have money. It's not like he's rich. If he doesn't have direct access to the money because it's in a legal defense fund (which it should be and managed by an independent 3rd party), how can he use it to flee?

This smells like justice being meted out by the judge. Taking enough that he doesn't have enough to spend equally against the prosecution, but not so much that he qualifies for court appointed representation. Zimmerman and his wife have turned out to be stupid, but that doesn't give the court the green light to financially rape them. :(

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would argue that Zimmerman didn't technically "have" that money. In fact, I don't think he even set up the website. I believe it was setup for him by someone else. He could have the money whenever he wanted it but it wasn't "his". It would be the same as if I had a rich friend I knew I could count on to loan me money i wouldn't have to pay back.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The judge is alleging that Zimmerman planned to flee the country and his plan was disrupted. If the judge had any evidence that Zimmerman was planning to flee, he would have revoked his bond entirely as a significant flight risk. You don't set an obtainable bond level for a flight risk and everyone knows that. I call BS on that one. :(

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocktogo said:
The judge is alleging that Zimmerman planned to flee the country and his plan was disrupted. If the judge had any evidence that Zimmerman was planning to flee, he would have revoked his bond entirely as a significant flight risk. You don't set an obtainable bond level for a flight risk and everyone knows that. I call BS on that one. :(

You said exactly what I was thinking!!! :) :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom