Zimmermans Bond revoked..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No normal person, who is part of a neighborhood watch, carries a firearm, calls 911, leaves the safty of their vehicle, follows a suspect person and then gets into a confrontation. All against the advice of the Police dispatcher.

If thats normally what happens, Zimmerman would not be in the news.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he did himself zero favors by doing that interview. In fact, there are a good number of his actions since the shooting that are pretty questionable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No normal person, who is part of a neighborhood watch, carries a firearm, calls 911, leaves the safty of their vehicle, follows a suspect person and then gets into a confrontation. All against the advice of the Police dispatcher.

I've tried to avoid commenting on your opinions, but you're talking out of your butt. You don't have a clue as to what is or is not "normal". You have no facts, merely your unsupported assumptions. The level of your ignorance regarding this entire affair is magnificent.

You're no more normal than Zimmerman, that's for sure! :nono1:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he did himself zero favors by doing that interview. In fact, there are a good number of his actions since the shooting that are pretty questionable.

Your only "friend" after such life-altering events should be the one you pay to be your friend, IOW your lawyer. The cops are not your friend, the media are not your friends -- everybody else has an agenda and it's not in your favor. Say what you will about Massad Ayoob but I think his counsel on these matters is consistently on the mark about saying very little immediately, seek any/all medical treatment necessary, only talk to the police after engaging a lawyer and having time to decompress from the adrenaline dump, never say anything to the press.

I agree with Hacker that GZ has made several mistakes since the event. I hope those mistakes do not cost him his freedom as I don't think the charges will stand the scrutiny of a jury trial, if he will just SHUT UP!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought Zimmerman's attorney scored one big point.. normally lie detector results can't be admitted or discussed in court. Zimmerman passed voice stress tests 3 x's.. and talked about it in the interview with Hannity. The DA was the one who rushed to introduced the whole [unedited] interview into Discovery as evidence.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've tried to avoid commenting on your opinions, but you're talking out of your butt. You don't have a clue as to what is or is not "normal". You have no facts, merely your unsupported assumptions. The level of your ignorance regarding this entire affair is magnificent.

You're no more normal than Zimmerman, that's for sure! :nono1:

JB, you sound annoyed with my opinions, no?

my argument about what a "normal" person would have done requires some speculation, it doest require any facts other than, Fact, Zimmerman is charged with killing Martin. Normally people dont kill other people. And when they do, it hardly makes National news.
My point is this, if Zimmermans actions were common or normal, alot more people would be on the national news. Since this sort of thing made headlines one can easily say Zimmerman did not act normal.

If you dont like my opinions, cool, put me on you ignore list. Remember this, speaking on a forum is alot like giving an opinion at a barbershop, its just opinions and conversation. And adds to the post count.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB, you sound annoyed with my opinions, no?

my argument about what a "normal" person would have done requires some speculation, it doest require any facts other than, Fact, Zimmerman is charged with killing Martin. Normally people dont kill other people. And when they do, it hardly makes National news.
My point is this, if Zimmermans actions were common or normal, alot more people would be on the national news. Since this sort of thing made headlines one can easily say Zimmerman did not act normal.

If you dont like my opinions, cool, put me on you ignore list. Remember this, speaking on a forum is alot like giving an opinion at a barbershop, its just opinions and conversation. And adds to the post count.

YES!!! :)

What's perfectly normal about this case is the unfounded hysteria perpetuated by race baiters. You could state that this wouldn't be in the news at all if the deceased wasn't black. That opinion would have a much more logical basis than yours. Feel free to post as many unfounded and unsupported opinions as you like. If you don't care for my responses, feel free to add me to YOUR ignore list! :D

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree...

the stuff he did is what trained professionals are supposed to do ... right??

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
YES!!! :)

What's perfectly normal about this case is the unfounded hysteria perpetuated by race baiters. You could state that this wouldn't be in the news at all if the deceased wasn't black. That opinion would have a much more logical basis than yours. Feel free to post as many unfounded and unsupported opinions as you like. If you don't care for my responses, feel free to add me to YOUR ignore list! :D
I agree about the race thing being a more logical argument. But noway will i post my opinions about the race thing. I would be banned.
I think some people suppose Z's guilt because the victim was black, others suppose Z's innocent because he defended his life against a person who happened to be black.
Either way Ive never heard of a neighborhood watch killing a person, in the line of duty or self defence.

BTW, i would never put such an enormous poster as you on my ignore list, I like reading your prolific opinions.
Especially, how if you were Zimmerman you would just sit in jail and save money. Magnificantly spoken from your backside. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom