Zimmermans Bond revoked..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect he did himself a favor in the court of public opinion by the interview. This "IS" where it is being tried anyway you look at it. He looks more innocent than ever. The cops that let him go knew what they were doing.

The true character of the people trying to hang him becomes more and more evident each day. The sick nature of the ones beating the drum for his head will have to answer for those actions soon enough.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Earsland had some video tape that was hard to talk around.

GZ has had one thing go well... he's the only one left to tell the story. Most of the stuff the press offers up is "white noise"- and the press loves that kind of distraction.

He probably should have done things differently... but he did what he did. I don't think the State can get Murder 2 out of the evidence (real evidence).

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, I fall back on the opinions of MANY lawyer/bloggers who deconstructed Angela Corey's arrest affidavit and basically said it was crap, and an embarrassment to the legal profession. Alan Dershowitz was also highly critical, and he's pretty liberal (in the modern sense). In response, Angela Corey threatens to SUE Dershowitz and Harvard for daring to criticize her?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, I fall back on the opinions of MANY lawyer/bloggers who deconstructed Angela Corey's arrest affidavit and basically said it was crap, and an embarrassment to the legal profession. Alan Dershowitz was also highly critical, and he's pretty liberal (in the modern sense). In response, Angela Corey threatens to SUE Dershowitz and Harvard for daring to criticize her?

I knew it was crap and haven't even seen the affidavit. It's blatantly obvious that they are attempting to burn this guy at the stake and it has been from day one (GTG's analogy is spot on as usual).
Remember Sharpton chanting "lock him up"? What happened to innocent until proven guilty with these asshats? This guy doesn't stand a chance, he may not get a murder conviction but he WILL get manslaughter and do some time. This guy's life is fooked.

And Corey threatening litigation surprises me none what-so-ever. She's a P.O.S. of the first order.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And IF he would have done what any other neighborhood watch person would have done he would not have been charged with anything. And Martin would be alive.

He didnt and should rightly be charged, a jury will hear it and a jury will decide.

Im betting guilty.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised Zimmerman's lawyer hasn't drawn a very distinct difference between 'following' someone versus 'pursuing' someone..You can follow someone without gaining ground on that person.. in fact you can fall back and still keep them in sight..... but in pursuing someone the object is to gain and overtake. Zimmerman is being accused of pursuing Martin.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And IF he would have done what any other neighborhood watch person would have done he would not have been charged with anything. And Martin would be alive.

He didnt and should rightly be charged, a jury will hear it and a jury will decide.

Im betting guilty.

You know for a fact he didn't do what a "normal" watch person would do? AS for "rightly being charged", almost every lawyer I've read across the country and across the political spectrum says that didn't happen.

As for the charges, the prosecutor is going for Murder 2. Not manslaughter. I don't think the jury will be able to consider manslaughter if it wasn't offered, will they?

Latest posts

Top Bottom