Zoo amphitheatre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm taking my dad to the ZZ top and Skynard concert next week and have gold VIP passes. Will I need a lawn chair or blanket? This is our first time going to the the zoo amp. Thank you for any help.

According to www.ZooAmp.com, the reasoning behind chairs being allowed sometimes versus not being allowed other times:

All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.

Absolutely No ICE CHESTS, BEVERAGES or OUTSIDE FOOD can be brought into the Zoo Amphitheatre. Security will be checking for those items at the gate.

Absolutely NO CAMERAS, TAPE RECORDERS or VIDEO EQUIPMENT can be brought into The Zoo Amphitheatre. Security will be checking for those items at the gate.

Absolutely NO KNIVES, FIREARMS, OR ANY OTHER KINDS OF WEAPONS are allowed into The Zoo Amphitheatre. Security will be checking for those items at the gate.

You can bring lawn chairs and Blankets to sit on while at The Zoo Amphitheatre. When tickets sold exceed 6,000, lawn chairs will not be allowed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom