“Full semi auto”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note very carefully I said most, not all.
You would be an exception.
The majority of officers are in non combat assignments during most of their careers with administrative duties.
To be honest about it, the majority of enlisted know very little of weapons other than their annual qualifying if they still have to do that. Those assigned to combat units are the exception.

Thanks. My feelers are no longer hurted.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to help Dennis and druryj chill out...

Utah - Bryce Canyon

Colorado

I think I might have been the first here to question whether the officer in the video worked in some "field" of the military other than as a ground pounder. I did make a reference to the movie Heartbreak Ridge where the company CO was originally in supply. Thus, I was curious as to just how much real experience the officer had with firearms. I know that after Basic Training in my case, the only other time I touched a firearm in the Army was to clean the WWII M-1 Carbine that our unit had for "security."

At any rate, my respect for all of those that actually was in a combat scenario, specifically such as rifle companies, is immense.

(Otherwise, I'd have to take druryj to task, him being a Jarhead. j/k)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really care what Durry and Dennis have to say anymore

I'm sad now, crushed actually. I'm very sensitive to negative comments toward me. This could lead to some long term depression needing therapy of some sort.
Anybody have a support stuffed animal I could borrow, and maybe a tear stained blankie and a cry towell?
This is gonna be tough.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom