10 folks wanna do a group buy on Saiga 12 iz433?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahah wish i had somewhere to slaughter pigs with em. didnt they do that on tons of puns for that vet? bolted a saiga 12 to an atv? kinda coo...

so by my count we only have 3 definites:

me
coorsman-ok
redriverboy

and tentatives on

blinocac2x
charliemurphy
panhandle glocker

i usually do biz with cold hand arms. 7210 n broadway. he charges $10...

im good for whatever as long as there is no shennaigans

sooner the better but sounds like tax stuff might be a way to def get this off ground... other concern is tacticool style weapons arent sellin real hot so prices might come down in foreseeable future. or obummer will executive order some crap and make another scare....choose your delusion!!

im interested in this cause its cheap enought to start but has all the cool features.

you can do a budget conversion for prob less than 70 bucks.
tapco g2 $30
stock $30
i have lotsa ak grips around so thats free
pistol grip nut $3

i will give folks pistol grips if they want AND rivets. magpul makes new grips that feel nice. or hogue. $20 either way

Kalashnikov-Rivets.jpg

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be interested depending on how easy it is to get magazines for these and how much a conversion is going to cost.

Another Saiga newb, but what do you mean by conversion? Sorry for the ignorant question.

To convert a Saiga 12 so that it is compliant and back to its original condition, as it was intended probably $300 or so on up if you do it yourself. Its kind of like an AR in that you can spend a ton on them and make a really nice race gun or spend the minimum. Fully converted they are a blast to shoot. Google Saiga 12 forums and you can find tons of info and pics.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To convert a Saiga 12 so that it is compliant and back to its original condition, as it was intended probably $300 or so on up if you do it yourself. Its kind of like an AR in that you can spend a ton on them and make a really nice race gun or spend the minimum. Fully converted they are a blast to shoot. Google Saiga 12 forums and you can find tons of info and pics.

I did mine myself and it was the first time I've ever worked on an AK platform and it was really easy. If you have any sort of mechanical/handyman skills and can follow online video directions, you can do the conversion.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put me down on the maybe side of things. It will all depend on when its all put together. I put my name on the Tromix list for this year so I will need another Saiga for that anyways.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost should be $700 plus ffl fees. Or, if they go to 2 rivers he prob won't charge ffl fees if you pay him to convert it. That's a guess.

Legion was outta the office this week so wasn't rushed to get this goin. And we prob really have some time if we wanna wait for tac return season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom