$2 off a pound of all powders..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by Jerry's yesterday at lunch and he said they have all their reloading powders $2 off the pound containers this week. Not big savings but every little bit helps so I thought I would pass that along.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even with that the prices are still too high.

You might be right.

I guess it depends on what your looking for and what the availability is on it. If it is something I need, I personally don't mind paying a little extra (within reason) for it, especially if I can get it locally. I was just trying to help others with my post.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would agree with the idea of spreading the word of another supplier if there were not price tags such as $199 for and 8 pound can of unique. High $70 range for box of 500 berrys 55 fmj projos. Trail boss in the 9oz container is $26. IMO that's pushing into gouging territory seeing how Sportsworld has same size containers of unique for $139.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I definitely see your point but again it depends on what your looking for. The cheapest .224 bullet I have seen at Sports World since I started watching last year was about $31-$32 a hundred and Jerry's has FMJs for about half that. Another instance is, Jerry had the little Lee Breech Lock press for $79... Midway had it online for $67.00 but the shipping was close to $10 so that put's Jerry's $2 over the delivered Midway price. If that's what I was looking for I would gladly pay $2 to get it now rather than waiting on it to deliver. In all fairness, I have seen some things at Sports World that are cheaper than Jerrys and visa versa. I think this is probably the why it would be to compare any two suppliers across the board.

Jerry's is simply another local resource for people to check for what they need... if they agree on prices, great... if not, then keep looking. I have no dog in this fight what so ever, so it makes no difference to me, just trying to help.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would agree with the idea of spreading the word of another supplier if there were not price tags such as $199 for and 8 pound can of unique. High $70 range for box of 500 berrys 55 fmj projos. Trail boss in the 9oz container is $26. IMO that's pushing into gouging territory seeing how Sportsworld has same size containers of unique for $139.

Bought that same 9 oz.Trailboss for 14.99 at Sportsworld. The other side of that coin is when last I was in Jerry's I asked for a recommendation on an inertia bullet puller.....the one he sold me works better than any of the ones my buddies have for just a bit more Smart Reloader $22.00.
Two whacks max !:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jerrys powder fresh
Sportsworld's been sittin' on the shelf how many years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom