2024 Deer Season Stories/Pics/Etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I just looked at the solunar calendar, and the new moon is Wednesday. The new moon in October has been my lucky charm several times on hard to kill bucks.
This is what I'm hoping for tomorrow afternoon. But dang, it's going to be a hot one. Depending on who you believe peak movement for Seminole County could be in the middle of the day.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I'm hoping for tomorrow afternoon. But dang, it's going to be a hot one. Depending on who you believe peak movement for Seminole County could be in the middle of the day.
Yeah, I figure early morning will be the good times this week/weekend then a long nap before going back out a couple of hours before dark. Get anything down and it'll be a race to get it cooled down.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I figure early morning will be the good times this week/weekend then a long nap before going back out a couple of hours before dark. Get anything down and it'll be a race to get it cooled down.
The buck I'm after usually shows up after 7pm . . . at least on camera. I'll probably try to get in the stand at like 4 or 4:30 just in case. Will definitely fire up the Thermacell as well. :)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daughter got an 8 point!

Unfortunately, it was midnight, Saturday and in my pick up.

Attachments

• 20241001_131658.jpg
    20241001_131658.jpg
    1.8 MB

Latest posts

Top Bottom