.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If CTD makes $.01 off of this deal then I am out. They made plenty gouging on Pmags and surplus metal mags.

I will be sure to mark your order with that note. No CTD involved in supply chain for Gabriel42. Anyone else want to make this offort more complicatec than it already has become beyond reasonable?

There are already 14 sub variables to the requirements requests growing daily and I am gonna put a stop to it soon. The suppliers option from their end are several times that making the combinations statistically in the tens of thoisands! Good grief Charlie Brown!

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Louis is having a close relative follow up as to why the general public is not able to access the 22LR on Cheaperthandirt.com's web site that sold the 1 mil rounds of Aquigla hyper velovity to the Hysperia CA Super Pawn Shop. IMHO, It seems they are hoarding inventory off the books and web site to inflate retail prices and only selling small qty's retail store front to loyal buyers asking for them @ price of 7.99 per 100 rds with the rare exception of the media attention of the TV series Pawn/ Bargain Kings or similar show that spurned this deal. I have seen this faorites trend functioning locally to a high degree. The old addage is fitting currently, "It's not how much you know but who you know".

Cheaper than Dirt gets the majority of their ammo from the same distributors that I get mine from. They also will have larges buys in place that may take several months to fill, but they are placed in a pipeline so that initial order may take 6-12 months, but after that they've got orders set to ship monthly. If you're willing to commit to purchase 1 million rounds of 22lr every month you're going to get first crack at the ammo. I never heard of the California shop you mentioned getting the ammo, but I'm sure if they were on TV that Cheaper than Dirt not only sold the ammo to them at their retail price, but also got some free TV advertising out of the deal.

Aguila ammo can be purchases at http://www.tx-at.com/ . They are the exclusive dealer for Aguila ammo.

We're still getting alot of 22lr ammo delivered each week. We opened up the new Norman shop with nearly 500k rounds of 22lr the first week we were open. We set aside nearly 300k for Friday and Saturday. We sold out of every bit of 22lr we sat out each day and we were limiting buyers. The problem is just the demand is absolutely insane right now. We get the ammo in and put it right on the shelf. The demand is too high, that we're not holding ammo for anyone because it would be too troublesome keeping up with a list a mile long.

Remington is projecting to have their new ammo plant operational 2nd quarter of this year in Arkansas. It's rumored that they will be using this plant for 22lr, but there hasn't been a definitive answer.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ington-breaks-ground-on-ammo-plant-expansion/

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I can help deliver from say Yukon to Shawnee and Guthrie to Norman. If I gotta travel a lot I will request to meet multiple buyers at once in the area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom