.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need a bit of help:
Okay things are getting hard for us now we need to band together and share the load. In order of importance:
My beloved wife and mother to our 4 wonderful children (young) adults has developed a severe issue with her S1 and lost reflex in 1 ankle and has debilitating pain in one to both legs, has lost ability to be mobile but sporadically with great pain & effort. I will have to help her a lot for several weeks this summer as we expect her to have another back fusion soon joy joy.

The 2 AC units we have to get cleaned & screen installed to prevent mold ( one cleaned out leaves and the like plugged drain hole we drilled in them last 2 years). Central HVAC has collapsed plenum under foundation hence our fireplace wood burning stove insert since '96 we got used and overhauled and 4 window AC units 3 years ago thanks to my now passed generous mother in law.
The rain is slowing down chicken coop & chicken tractor projects the former is 96% done. Latter may get built wednesday in spite of rain under carport or patio if we don't get electrocuted by power tools.
Moving rain delay a very large compost/ wood bark bin for chicken courtyard and 2nd chicken coop for fast growing meat birds (Cornish crosses).
My Android Galaxy S4 phone I use for nearly everything is not charging due to rain/ water / humidity in charging/ USB port shorting charge sensing circuit causing the charge adapter to shut off acting like battery is full. This alone is preventing me from getting a lot of things done effeciently from paying 90% of our bills via apps or web sites to making cell calls or returning any. My tablet can do most things just slower and requires charging more often due to large screen power loss and can not be carried with me all the time. Also have to use WIFI VOIP apps which are free that are not so reliable and quirky. Only one app, Tapatalk lets me use the blutooth headset.

Anyone willing to loan or donate a Galaxy S4, or a S4 off phone battery charging adapler (S2 ones won't work as I have 2, or a S4 oem (Samsung) or aftermarket high quality replacement charging / USB port PLEASE pm me. Battery for S4 is larger and will not fit.

We need a couple people beating the bushes for suppliers until I can get back in to my nornal routine with a working S4 smartphone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom