.22lr upper HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so just go buy a M&P15-22?

Yes, that's what I did after agonizing research and asking the same questions that you are. Plus now you can find M&P15-22's in a green version of my pink camo, FDE, Real Tree Camo, Magpul MOE equipped...all from the factory. My sister found one in Muddy Girl camo last year. It's awesome.

The main difference between the M&P 15-22 is that the lower is proprietary to the upper, in other words, you can't put the M&P 15-22 upper on a regular AR lower or vice versa but who cares anyway. The 15-22 is a great way to practice your AR skills without burning through expensive ammo because the controls are all the same for the most part. So, yes, IMO, the S&W M&P 15-22 is a great choice.

Also...if you want the best accuracy search out a model with a match grade barrel. Most of the M&P 15-22's are equipped with the standard barrel (which is still very accurate) but there are models, such as my Talo, that were issued with match grade precision barrels and they are extremely accurate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom