3-gun questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, crap, I just got back from the range and zeroed my rifle with WWB (which attacts a magnet) thinking we would only be shooting paper shots.

Can we use the new berms that have been built for practice?

You will be fine with that zero. Pick up some xm193 for that stage and call it good. It will be close to the same zero.

M

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I make it out there tomorrow, I'll try to clean up the mess someone made on the last bay, there were hulls laying everywhere. It's not that hard to clean up after yourself. IMHO.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, Since we are a benevolent dictatorship, and since I have done exhaustive testing on this very subject, YES STEWBALL....YES....YES....YES you may use Winchester White box...We are NOT concerned with MILD STEEL JACKETS...We WILL NOT allow any AP or SS109/M855 rounds, but factory wolf .223/ Monarch....308 Federal/Remington/Winchester, R.G. etc. If you are in doubt bring some to the match director and we will let you know what it is, BUT mild steel jackets are NO PROBLEM. KurtM

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the weather is shaping up to be interesting.

The weatherman says that it will be similar to Christmas Eve storm :freezing:. I love to come and play in the snow like the last match but due to some family stuff I have to skip this one. See you guys at the High Plains shotgun match and in the May match.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The weatherman says that it will be similar to Christmas Eve storm :freezing:. I love to come and play in the snow like the last match but due to some family stuff I have to skip this one. See you guys at the High Plains shotgun match and in the May match.

Weird. Just watched the news and they are saying trace to 1". Kind of a far cry from the christmas eve storm. I be it will change 3-4 times before Sunday.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom