3 Gun? What Shotgun Do You Use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I run an m1 and will avoid an m2 as long as I can. Just found another new m1 that I snatched up for the future. The m1 seems a bit faster and snappier then the m2. Probably just the stock, but whatever works for you! :)

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run an m1 and will avoid an m2 as long as I can. Just found another new m1 that I snatched up for the future. The m1 seems a bit faster and snappier then the m2. Probably just the stock, but whatever works for you! :)

You should sell that m1 and save the cash for the future. :rubhands:

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Btw, paid $710 for a camo m1 with a 24" barrel. This will be my overseas gun as they are not too fond of barrels shorter then that. I found it on a Wyoming hunting site. The gun has been in a store storage for 2 years.

I you look hard enough, you can find them!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A flush nordic tube on a 21" will hold 8 in the tube. One that extends just a bit past the end like you see most people run will hold 9 in the tube. I got a +7 for my 24" which will hold 10 in the tube and it is relatively flush.

M

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, what do you guys know about Benelli Super Black Eagles? The one I may have a line on must be an older one, because it doesn't have a comfortech stock. They're asking $700 FTF for it.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are a 3 1/2" chamber and with a bit of work can run light loads. That is a hell of a price though. Hopefully Mr. Weakhand chimes in on this as the only sbe I used was shootin at quackers with 3" #2's! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom