3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whew! Lurkerinthewoods hit the nail on the head. Better to find out now than down the road after you've become more committed. Hang in there. The perfect woman is out there waiting to meet you.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What??!?! No iit's not ... here's a start ... "Hey, get the **** outta my place ..." What the heck is wrong with you guys?!?!?!!!?? Life is what YOU make it ... if you are miserable it's your own damn fault ... Grow a pair for heaven's sake and clean house ...

Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm not telling you anything my dad wouldn't have said -- and did say to me a time or two. Besides, you can live your life happy or you can live it sad ... Why give another person that much control over you?? Yeah, I'd be crushed if GC left me but I'd be damned if I'd let it drag me down. I'd get up, shake the gravel outta my ass, pull my pants up and paint the living room purple because that's what color I want it and he won't let me paint it that color while he's living here.

Seriously dude, one of these days you are gonna be my age. And I am telling you, you will look back and say "Crap ... why did I put up with that nonsense for so long?"

bit of a hard a$$, eh?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_1a_imagejpeg_2_0.jpg

Egads! You didn't tell us you were dating a 12 year old boy! :yikes2:

Sorry son...you're beyond help if this is what you consider a hottie. :rolleyes2

You need a WOMAN with some meat on her...like this! :naughty:

[Broken External Image]

Meat is fo' da' man - bones is fo' da' dawgs! :sunbath:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Egads! You didn't tell us you were dating a 12 year old boy! :yikes2:

Sorry son...you're beyond help if this is what you consider a hottie. :rolleyes2

You need a WOMAN with some meat on her...like this! :naughty:

[Broken External Image]

Meat is fo' da' man - bones is fo' da' dawgs! :sunbath:

Why is it that they sell those things in only two sizes--way too large, and way, way, way too large?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What??!?! No iit's not ... here's a start ... "Hey, get the **** outta my place ..." What the heck is wrong with you guys?!?!?!!!?? Life is what YOU make it ... if you are miserable it's your own damn fault ... Grow a pair for heaven's sake and clean house ...

Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm not telling you anything my dad wouldn't have said -- and did say to me a time or two. Besides, you can live your life happy or you can live it sad ... Why give another person that much control over you?? Yeah, I'd be crushed if GC left me but I'd be damned if I'd let it drag me down. I'd get up, shake the gravel outta my ass, pull my pants up and paint the living room purple because that's what color I want it and he won't let me paint it that color while he's living here.

Seriously dude, one of these days you are gonna be my age. And I am telling you, you will look back and say "Crap ... why did I put up with that nonsense for so long?"

Badgebunny, you are right!! I don't know why I even hesitated. You have helped me make my mind up. That's it, I am leaving my wife and getting a divorce!! Thanks for helping me see the light!!! :thumb: :bighug:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you guys are gonna make him feel better by making fun of how she looks when she's clearly p. adorable. :rolleyes2

You remind me of a poem by one of my favorite writers.

It's so nice
to wake up in the morning
all alone
and not have to tell somebody
you love them
when you don't love them
any more.
- Richard Brautigan

Badgebunny, you are right!! I don't know why I even hesitated. You have helped me make my mind up. That's it, I am leaving my wife and getting a divorce!! Thanks for helping me see the light!!! :thumb: :bighug:

WOOHOO! Living room painting time!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bit of a hard a$$, eh?

LOL, you guys know better than that ... I'd get run over to save a dead dog but I'm not too much into the "oh woe is me" stuff when someone has the ABILITY to change their life for the better except that they are too scared (or too lazy) to make the changes necessary. I'm kinda big on personal responsiblity. Probably why my kids hate me so much! ;)

Why is it that they sell those things in only two sizes--way too large, and way, way, way too large?

No kidding ...

Ahhhh ... it's too late for you, my friend! You might as well just stay put and leave the living room the color it is!

I don't think you guys are gonna make him feel better by making fun of how she looks when she's clearly p. adorable. :rolleyes

No kidding ... I wouldn't kick her outta my bed for eating crackers ... if I were still into that sort of thing ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom