3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_1a_imagejpeg_2_0.jpg

Did her personality match her looks? I have known some cuties that had great personalities and I have known a few cuties that I couldn't stand to hear them talk.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did her personality match her looks? I have known some cuties that had great personalities and I have known a few cuties that I couldn't stand to hear them talk.

OSA makes a bad therapist. I'd say since he was friends with her for 12 years and lived with her of his own free will for 3 years, he is probably rather fond of her personality.

Just a guess.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, she's an absolute sweetheart. One of those people that every single person that meets her will fall in love with her.

ETA: An absolute sweetheart not including the whole breaking up with me and crushing my spirit thing.

Last edited:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, she's an absolute sweetheart. One of those people that every single person that meets her will fall in love with her.

ETA: An absolute sweetheart not including the whole breaking up with me and crushing my spirit thing.

Since you've known her as long as you have, I would think that there must be a relationship there worth salvaging. Maybe take some time off from each other, see a few other people, etc. Something tells me you two will see each other again down the road.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you've known her as long as you have, I would think that there must be a relationship there worth salvaging. Maybe take some time off from each other, see a few other people, etc. Something tells me you two will see each other again down the road.
I think so, too. And so does everyone that knows us, she even said herself that this might not be the end for us. We're still on speaking terms. This has been an upsetting breakup, but I wouldn't call it a bad breakup.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I think so, too. And so does everyone that knows us, she even said herself that this might not be the end for us. We're still on speaking terms. This has been an upsetting breakup, but I wouldn't call it a bad breakup.

I would strongly suggest that if you decide to have "relations" with another woman during this breakup period, it goes to the grave with you. Just sayin'....

Latest posts

Top Bottom