3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
quoted from Terry Jaymes, "every relationship ends with a dumping or death"

something like that...

I say you're torn with emotion right now and need some time away... if you get back together, the same sh1t is gonna happen.
now do you want to spend the next 40 years walking on egg shells???

screw that

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
264, don't take advice about your relationships from other people, unless their advice is "don't take advice about your relationships from other people - then take it.

Take it as it comes and for damn sure don't let people who have never met her tell you about what kind of person she is or predict the future for you. People love to do that, though - it makes them feel better about their own, mulitple failed relationships to tell you how to handle yours. You'll get it here and you'll get it in real life from people that barely know either of you. Smile, nod and think of a grinder monkey dancing when they start doling out advice.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just focus on you. Doing the things that YOU enjoy, and being the best YOU that you can be. One other piece of advice? The best way to get over a woman is to get "over" another one.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

With a rabbit.

I laughed out loud when I got to the rabbit line.

Seriously, if you do end up trying it again sometime...don't listen to everyone that will crap all over you for it. For an ******* like you to think this highly of her, she's obviously not the kind of girl you find every day. You have to put up with a lot of ******** from people like that sometimes, but don't let the multiple people that will run her down and preemptively discourage you from even treating her amicably, and don't listen to people that say you're stupid if you even consider giving it another chance. That's up to you. Either those people have too much pride for their own good, or they never liked, much less loved anyone they've ever been with.

I find it hilarious that after a breakup/divorce people will always try to run down the ex like their making the person feel better. You don't go from loving someone to hating them in one day, so that's the stupidest thing you can do is run down someones ex in front of them thinking it will help. Would you run someone's wife down? Then don't do it to their ex. I've seen people do it about a 16-year marriage that ended amicably recently and it just makes me shake my head. Relationships are hard and just because one ends or has a rough spot doesn't necessarily mean the other party wants to slash the ex's tires and poop on her porch, folks - and they don't need to be encouraged to think like that.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
264, don't take advice about your relationships from other people, unless their advice is "don't take advice about your relationships from other people - then take it.

Take it as it comes and for damn sure don't let people who have never met her tell you about what kind of person she is or predict the future for you. People love to do that, though - it makes them feel better about their own, mulitple failed relationships to tell you how to handle yours. You'll get it here and you'll get it in real life from people that barely know either of you. Smile, nod and think of a grinder monkey dancing when they start doling out advice.

R.h. whats your age and experience? and yes it does matter... yes I believe 4 marriages is in excess with bad judgement.

dude wants to have things like they were before... keep routine and out of "room from high school"

Hang in there 264, don't let the puppet strings run your life...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
R.h. whats your age and experience? and yes it does matter... yes I believe 4 marriages is in excess with bad judgement.

dude wants to have things like they were before... keep routine and out of "room from high school"

Hang in there 264, don't let the puppet strings run your life...

Young and little elwood.

Go ahead and tell 264 about a girl he's known for 12 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom