3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. That's what happens when you've been friends with someone for almost half your life. What am I supposed to do, blow up her car and burn the house down? Cuss like there's no tomorrow and recant how vile and horrible a person she is? That doesn't seem like a healthy way to deal with the problem.

take BB's advice, pull up your pants, dust yourself off and move on... and she's a girl telling you

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm simply stating they will continue to bicker/fight/argue/discuss over the same things... don't you know??

No, I don't know anything. That's why I leave the advice giving up to people like you that know everything.

I'm the Dr. Phil of not shitting on people's significant others and not giving unsolicited and unhealthy emotional advice. I'm the Dr. Phil of that racket.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I don't know anything. That's why I leave the advice giving up to people like you that know everything.

I'm the Dr. Phil of not shitting on people's significant others and not giving unsolicited and unhealthy emotional advice.

whats unhealthy?? being happy?

264 posted on a forum about being dumped... asking for opinions, I guess... I've posted mine and you've posted yours.. I think more need to be posted

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope you guys don't give this same "sage advice" to your friends and family.

Yes elwood, I am young and I've had steaks in my freezer for the same amount of time as my longest relationships, but I figure there's a reason my older and more experienced friends and family approach me to talk about things like this. I figure it might be because I don't forcefully tell them what to do, run down people they care about, predict the future and give "helpful advice" that is more akin to the rantings of a bitter old barfly.

Elwood, don't think I'm picking on you because of our past arguments. You're one of many in this thread, just happened to be the one who replied to me.

I just find it funny that it would be fairly uncommon and unthinkable to run down a man's wife or fiance, but people will run down your ex and tell you it's not normal to still care about them.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its okay grasshopper, you will learn before you speak... one day

Yeah, I hope one day to become experienced enough to tell everyone what to do and insult people my friends and family care about.

The irony in this thread is delicious.

are you calling BB a bitter old barfly??

No. Nothing BB has said in this thread is even close to the kind of thing I'm talking about.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So 264, what did you do today?

Went pond jumping and got three ducks. Two mallard drakes and a pintail hen. This is my first pintail, would've got two if I hadn't panicked and blasted away at the second as she flew off.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_Hunting_IMG_0418.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom