3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen much worse/funnier.

I've seen 15-20 year marriages with children end amicably and people be so freaked by the fact that the two parents have the nerve to treat each other like human beings in front of the children that they say it's "weird that you don't hate each other" and "you probably shouldn't be doing activities with your ex and the kids." More of the every popular hate advice, but throwing some kid raising advice in with it.

Another funny one was "she lost weight and looks better so she was having an affair or wanted to upgrade to a better looking guy" from someone that barely knew either party.

Good entertainment. One day when I iz all growds up I'll know everything about everyone too. I can't wait!
My aunt and uncle divorced when I was about 9, and he still gets an invite to the majority of family functions. Everyone loves him, me and all my cousins still call him Uncle Wayne, but my aunt's new husband, that she's been married to for about 18 years, is just called Mike.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to add my 2 cents. 264, the best lovers are friends, and true friends are always friends. Sometimes time away, helps, it did my wife and I a world of good. Keep communication open, might work out, and it might not. Pettiness is never the answer.

That and we have some real ******* keyboard Supermen here.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to add my 2 cents. 264, the best lovers are friends, and true friends are always friends. Sometimes time away, helps, it did my wife and I a world of good. Keep communication open, might work out, and it might not. Pettiness is never the answer.
Quoted for mother freakin' truth.

That and we have some real ******* keyboard Supermen here.
Oh yeah, you're one to talk Mr. "My daughter is rich and works at Hooters".

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My aunt and uncle divorced when I was about 9, and he still gets an invite to the majority of family functions. Everyone loves him, me and all my cousins still call him Uncle Wayne, but my aunt's new husband, that she's been married to for about 18 years, is just called Mike.

Well that's stupid and you're aunt is stupid and all those kids are stupid and so are you. Once a romantic relationship ends with someone it's not normal to care about them or respect them. If your aunt was MORE EXPERIENCED she'd teach those kids the correct way to relate to other people.

My sister had been with my bro-in-law for over half her life when their marriage ended. He's just the best dude and we all love him. Likes our family more than his own and I'm sure he'll be at all of our holidays from here on out.

Yet sometimes people **** all over them and seem to honestly think they're being helpful. But of course most of them are her age or older, so that means she should stop being a baby and let strangers tell her how to raise her kids and how to feel about a man she's known for 20 years and had 2 kids with.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's stupid and you're aunt is stupid and all those kids are stupid and so are you. Once a romantic relationship ends with someone it's not normal to care about them or respect them. If your aunt was MORE EXPERIENCED she'd teach those kids the correct way to relate to other people.

My sister had been with my bro-in-law for over half her life when their marriage ended. He's just the best dude and we all love him. Likes our family more than his own and I'm sure he'll be at all of our holidays from here on out.

Yet sometimes people **** all over them and seem to honestly think they're being helpful. But of course most of them are her age or older, so that means she should stop being a baby and let strangers tell her how to raise her kids and how to feel about a man she's known for 20 years and had 2 kids with.

dogs are the kids in this deal.......... catch up

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wait, Gillman...you had time away from your wife and you're still with her?

Sit down and let me tell you about how the rest of your life will go. Then after that I'll imply what a weak man you are for getting back with her. :rolleyes2

^^Heavy, heavy sarcasm.^^ I felt like a dick even typing that without a :rolleyes2 and a sarcasm warning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom