3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I think you should post some private
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_sex2.gif
tapes and see if that helps you ease some pain..
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol.gif

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do so many young guys want to tie down and play house so early in life anyway?
18-25 or so are years you won't get back. Learn who you are... And sample as much fruit as you can find.

So many couples wake up in their late 20's and realize the rest of the world is out there... See it while it's painless, kids

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do so many young guys want to tie down and play house so early in life anyway?
18-25 or so are years you won't get back. Learn who you are... And sample as much fruit as you can find.

So many couples wake up in their late 20's and realize the rest of the world is out there... See it while it's painless, kids

This is so true. Get married early, have kids, get divorced, married again, more kids, another divorce. You end up with someone else raising your kids, having to coordinate schedules for Christmases, birthdays etc. I've seen too many friends go through that cycle.

I was 35 when I got married. First marriage for both of us. No kids, no exes, no BS. Our time is our own.

Enjoy your life and your youth while you have it. It goes by fast.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It's true...

Athough this thread wins the "namby-pamby land award" ...when did OSA become an Oprah episode? I might have whined about a lot of stuff in the last year but you've NEVER heard me say "I miss her"....

So even if you do miss her, the dudely thing to do is be all like "Sheet, I never liked that ***** N-E wayz." ?

People and their pride crack me up. It doesn't make you less of a man to admit you were dumped by someone you would have liked to have stayed with. One of my best friends is like this and it's hilarious. "That ***** I was enamored with for years? Sheet, she wunt nothin' to me. Glad she left. Yup. I never even asked her out to begin with and never asked her to move in with me. Weird ***** was just always around like I wanted her there or somethin."

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'll be 31 in March. The 18-25 phase was quite a while ago, and I bet I had more fun than most guys did when they were in that age bracket.

Yep. It's true...

Athough this thread wins the "namby-pamby land award" ...when did OSA become an Oprah episode? I might have whined about a lot of stuff in the last year but you've NEVER heard me say "I miss her"....
Well good for you, I guess.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is so true. Get married early, have kids, get divorced, married again, more kids, another divorce. You end up with someone else raising your kids, having to coordinate schedules for Christmases, birthdays etc. I've seen too many friends go through that cycle.

I was 35 when I got married. First marriage for both of us. No kids, no exes, no BS. Our time is our own.

Enjoy your life and your youth while you have it. It goes by fast.

Too true. I was 35 also. My wife was 38. No exes, no kids, 1st marriage for each of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom