3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you're one to talk Mr. "My daughter is rich and works at Hooters".

Yup, told you the Hooters thing is a lie, guess what, so it the rich part......

I did post a pic earlier, just didn't ask her permission, so thought I ought to delete it.

However, she did just become single again due to her boyfriend is a lying piece of crap

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So 264, what did you do today?

Went pond jumping and got three ducks. Two mallard drakes and a pintail hen. This is my first pintail, would've got two if I hadn't panicked and blasted away at the second as she flew off.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_Hunting_IMG_0418.jpg

Seeeeeeee Now your getting the hang of it. It's always nice to get out and breathe free air. Good show my man!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coughlin's law: Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end. :teach:

Cocktail? You went there with a quote from cocktail... LOL

Glad to hear it's amicable, my first wife and I tried the amicable thing, hell it might have worked and we may have gotten back together or at least still been friends if I weren't such a dick. Second wife well we won't talk about that. Current wife has a history when she's done with a man she's done so I expect if I ever hear GTFO that there won't be any long conversations.

Clearly I am not one to have good advice to dispense so here's hoping for the best, Lurker had some good advice, other than that good luck many, one thing I have learned, women are like busses there will be another coming along sometime.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only on the internet can you make the statement "I don't know anything, but nobody knows everything." and have someone challenge it sincerely.

Have a good Saturday dudes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom