3 years right down the crapper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we can ask 264 and just get the answer straight from the horse's mouth so to speak.

264, do you need more or less people insulting your ex's looks, personality and character to help you feel better? Oh, and do you need more people calling you stupid for not hating her?

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we can ask 264 and just get the answer straight from the horse's mouth so to speak.

264, do you need more or less people insulting your ex's looks, personality and character to help you feel better? Oh, and do you need more people calling you stupid for not hating her?
Oh oh, I know the answer to this! Less!! The answer is less. How anyone can think that is helpful is beyond my realm of comprehension.

what's that all about??

3 years right down the crapper
started by 264magnum
Dude, you give possibly the worst "advice" I've ever seen anyone give to anyone on any subject. I don't know if you think this is the first girlfriend I've ever had or what, but you're way out in left field with some of the things you've said.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen much worse/funnier.

I've seen 15-20 year marriages with children end amicably and people be so freaked by the fact that the two parents have the nerve to treat each other like human beings in front of the children that they say it's "weird that you don't hate each other" and "you probably shouldn't be doing activities with your ex and the kids." More of the every popular hate advice, but throwing some kid raising advice in with it.

Another funny one was "she lost weight and looks better so she was having an affair or wanted to upgrade to a better looking guy" from someone that barely knew either party.

Good entertainment. One day when I iz all growds up I'll know everything about everyone too. I can't wait!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh oh, I know the answer to this! Less!! The answer is less. How anyone can think that is helpful is beyond my realm of comprehension.

Dude, you give possibly the worst "advice" I've ever seen anyone give to anyone on any subject. I don't know if you think this is the first girlfriend I've ever had or what, but you're way out in left field with some of the things you've said.

ok... good luck! worst advice being?? oh yea, what was the reason she wanted it over? her side.

got to admit, Mom's cooking is second to none...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom