40 years and 1 day ago Gary Plauché killed the man who kidnapped and raped his son. We need more of this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand his reaction very well.
I do not condone it.
If the lega/justice system would actually hand out sentences that were just!, that would be ideal, but they don't.
Hence you get reactions like this guy and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand his reaction very well.
I do not condone it.
If the lega/justice system would actually hand out sentences that were just!, that would be ideal, but they don't.
Hence you get reactions like this guy and others.
In this case, LE on the scene and the Judge at the trial got it right.

I worked with a Vietnam Vet whose 12 yo granddaughter was attacked, raped and murdered. At sentencing, he begged the Judge to give him 5 minutes with the PoS. Judge said he wished he could.

6 months later, the DA told him the PoS had called and said he wished the Judge would have let him beat him to death. Prison was worse than death. The guards had let out what he had done.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember being called to the ER to help with a prisoner bright in from Big Mac. He was gasping for breath and begging for help. He’d been stabbed too many places to count with chewed scrambled eggs and chocolate mild oozing out of his chest, and a knife made from a file broken off in the middle of his back. He was a powerfully built man but was bleeding out from so many places that blood and I.V. Fluids couldn’t sustain his circulation. After he was pronounced, the guards told us that he’d murdered a preacher, his wife and young daughter, and wounded his 12 y.o. son who’d escaped into the dark and hid as this guy hunted for him. This boy later identified him.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judges turning over sentencing to the victims / families may deter some of the evil, but it would certainly make them think about it and help the families heal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom