88yr. old WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again:

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html
WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies
Author: Ian Cull, KXLY4 Multimedia Journalist,
Rob Kauder, Internet Content Manager

SPOKANE, Wash. - WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the outcry for justice? Where are the people marching in the streets? Where is the Justice Department and their Investigators? Where are Holder and Obama? Why hasn't this been declared a hate crime and all resources committed to a conviction? Why isn't this on the National News?

I know why, but if I say it, I'll be called something awful and branded the rest of my life.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, yes. I have thrown up the shield of parental responsibility, and it has been knocked from my hands. So the race thing will redevelop.

At one time, when corporal punishment was allowed in Oklahoma, the parents were held accountable for their kids actions if it involved monetary loss from the victim.

I know this. I threw a mud clod through a window, and got caught. My parents beat my ass, and paid for the window.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old.

I wonder if their actions will be frowned upon too.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the outcry for justice? Where are the people marching in the streets? Where is the Justice Department and their Investigators? Where are Holder and Obama? Why hasn't this been declared a hate crime and all resources committed to a conviction? Why isn't this on the National News?

I wonder the same thing.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TOON ON OBAMA'S & MSM'S TREATMENT OF LANE & BELTON:
http://assets.patriotpost.com/images/articles/1037/standard.jpg

Don't ya think it would have been more appropriate/accurate if Chris Lane's and the soon to be added Shorty Belton's pics would have been of urinals instead of drinking fountains(with the treatment/respect that the lib MSM will give to them)?:mad::pissed:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom