88yr. old WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At one time, when corporal punishment was allowed in Oklahoma, the parents were held accountable for their kids actions if it involved monetary loss from the victim.

I know this. I threw a mud clod through a window, and got caught. My parents beat my ass, and paid for the window.

You were lucky , I got to pay for the windows,,,too.

Although, one time , I didnt do it , the school pnincipal had it out for me..(really).
Dad looked me in the eyes and asked..."did you do it"..."No Dad I didnt, and I cant say who did"..He told the principal" to piss up a tree".
Boy was I glad I moved up the next year. ;)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you feel so filthy
So dirty so ****ed up
If you feel so walked on
So painful so pissed off
You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The perps beat Shorty with flashlights---I can see it now, the Coalition to Ban Flashlight Violence, Brady Campaign to Prevent Flashlight Violence, etc. All flashlights must be banned to prevent drive-by flashlight beatings. Flashlights that also have built in lasers must be made illegal. Late breaking news: Eric Holder has just ordered that 1 million 5 cell(D-Cell type) Maglite, Brinkmann, etc. flashlights be immediately shipped to Mexican drug cartels.

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/08/23/daughter-in-law-world-war-ii-vet-beaten-to-death-with-big-heavy-flashlights/
Police: Arrest Made In Beating Death Of 88-Year-Old WWII Vet
August 23, 2013 10:17 AM

..."Belton’s daughter-in-law tells KREM-TV that the suspects beat him with flashlights.

“They used those great big heavy flashlights,” Bobbie Belton said. “The doctors said he was bleeding from all parts of his face.”"...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you feel so filthy
So dirty so ****ed up
If you feel so walked on
So painful so pissed off
You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot

Let's STOP a riot.

I agree. That would more than likely be playing exactly right into the game plan of the Obama/Holder administration's long term agenda. Obama's "Exectutive Order" ink pen would quickly run out of ink.

Latest posts

Top Bottom