88yr. old WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
America doesn't have a gun problem...if you remove the crime stats from a certain demographic, then America would be among the safest places to live in the world..no America doesn't have a gun problem. This poor old hero survived the Japanese, but he didn't survive these thugs

But of course, this is allowed to happen because they are hoping for the bubba effect...they are trying to push the rednecks over the edge so they can then use people like the link below to then come after them in an offical capacity:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...urity-employee-moonlights-race-warrior/68600/

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i2.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_081_115_91353d1224007b454110731ed04a40837f6ffd8c809e.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I could rent the Rotary Club building and we can organize the marching. I think it's $350. Who's in?

I'm in!

Seriously, have you ever taken your wisdom into how the black community organizes these instant protests every time there is a white Hispanic offense against a black person?

Perhaps you could study up and report back to us.

I doubt I'll see anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom