90 F150 problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have cleaned all my engines with a pressure washer.
Now I have had friends clean their HOT engines with coil packs on them NO distributor and it will sometimes kill a coil pack.

Only reason I can see for that to happen is the extreme temp change from a heat soaked engine.

Some of that foamy engine bright engine cleaner I think is diesel fuel in a can.

I have felt and smelled diesel fuel and other than the foam that stuff feels and smells like diesel.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have cleaned all my engines with a pressure washer.
Now I have had friends clean their HOT engines with coil packs on them NO distributor and it will sometimes kill a coil pack.

Only reason I can see for that to happen is the extreme temp change from a heat soaked engine.

Some of that foamy engine bright engine cleaner I think is diesel fuel in a can.

I have felt and smelled diesel fuel and other than the foam that stuff feels and smells like diesel.
ZEP is the real deal to disolve any kind of oil

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just be carefull with it. It's very caustic. Don't spray it if your upwind. You'll know within seconds if it gets on your skin. Don't ask how I know.
Im just going with well water for now. I really just need to be rid of the bulk of the dirt and mud. After that I'll worry about oil and other things. It's crazy dirty. A thick an even layer of dirt. Looks like 20 years of dirt road driving.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im just going with well water for now. I really just need to be rid of the bulk of the dirt and mud. After that I'll worry about oil and other things. It's crazy dirty. A thick an even layer of dirt. Looks like 20 years of dirt road driving.
Dude, go big or go home, make it shine like new. We'll water alone won't do it

Latest posts

Top Bottom