A car tire, on a motorcycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree but thanks for your input. Oh, and thanks for the lesson on proper interweb etiquette. You get paid to ride a motorcycle for a living? And what exactly do you do?

Hey Jeff, how the heck are ya?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai153.photobucket.com_albums_s235_revmyspace2_graphics_Misc_Funny_funny_kid_cop.jpg

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey Don! don't get your blood pressure up, man.
I'd love to take it for a spin to check out the ride, BUT unfortunately, MS and motorcycles don't mix.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, in reality, you get paid to be a cop. That is the kind of bs I was talking about. You don't get paid to ride a bike, you are a motorcycle cop. But being a motorcycle cop means that you have far more experiance than I do. Gotcha. You win. Let's give ol Josh and The Glocker a big round of applause shall we.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? You are cracking me up. You asked what I did. I replied and get that response? Actually if you look on my paycheck I do in fact get specifically paid extra to ride. But keep making a big deal out of nothing and twisiting everything I say. I'm having a blast.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awe Jeff, you know me better than that. If I really let this stuff bother me, I would have had a heart attack a long time ago. Just havin some fun. Fixin to get on my bike and ride. It is too nice of a night to be sitting around.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey Josh, if you see a white vw passat speeding through the corners around town, just remember that I'm just trying to get back that feeling of being on a motorcycle (and don't give me a ticket).

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You only get out of tickets if you give me that big round of applause I deserve...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom