A serious question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if the greenies would look at the carbon and environmental cost of building/making/maintaining their green crap they would/could not accept it
all the global warming/climate change propaganda is BS fed to minions who choose not to do a little research to prove otherwise

Excellent idea. But, complete waste of time. They DON’T want to see it.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most simple explanation, they do not want people to travel freely. If you cannot afford the gas to drive or you cannot get the electricity needed to drive, you stay home.

Probably a lot of truth in that. They’re gonna lose though, and I suspect they will lose violently. They are a small minority of people.

I hope I’m wrong.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, do you all have a plan for when the morons all plug in their electric items and your left in the cold and dark because your not rich or from the right party?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t get the anti-electricity bias. I mean we aren’t lighting our homes with kerosene or oil lamps. Are we? Does your drill motor have a pull start? The computer you’re typing on is running on electricity. None of that stuff is crap. Some early cars experimented with running on electricity and had battery power. It’s just taken a long time for that to become safer and more viable. Big cities had trolley systems that ran off electricity. Why can’t a train, bus,car run off it, too. I can definitely remember my dad talking about windmills that stored electricity in big batteries for use later.

Electricity has propelled humanity forward along with fossil fuels and scientific advances. Our environment is a lot cleaner in many ways due to the shift to electricity. US cities used to be covered in black soot from coal fired factories. I think that might actually be happening in China today.

I don’t think there’s one size fits all solution to providing electricity to power the world. There doesn’t have to be a single source of power generation or storage to replace fossil fuels. We’ll also discover new materials and ways of storing and transporting electricity. They’re just hurdles and we seem to like a challenge.
get a rope.gif

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all this electric crap of the future.
Electric
Cars
Trucks
Buses
Mowers
Planes
Etc.
The moron lefties don't want new
Gas or coal power plants
Nuclear plants
Just exactly how are they going to power all this stuff or is Covid 2030 going to take care of the problem ?
Democrats don’t tend to think that far out. And in their utopian society these pee brains think wind generators and solar panels will take care of everything. And money grows on trees. Electricity magically generates out of nothing. If you want meat you don’t have to kill an animal, you can just go to the store. Nuclear energy is pretty much the way to go. But no, democrats are scared shiteless of it.

The war on fossil fuel in my opinion stems from Russia. They know there are gullible idjits that believe in self-sustaining green energy. That and politicians can be bought and controlled. This way we are dependent on foreign energy instead of our own. And our country can be manipulated. We enrich our competition like Russia or Saudi Arabia. Just like Clinton’s NAFTA treaty. Supposed to help the world and make China more like us. Instead we destroy our own economy and become more like the commies.

Democrat politicians don’t think that far out but our enemies do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom