A serious question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The powers working the marionette named Biden
A year+ later and I still can't believe the American People are allowing this FARCE to continue! Are WE actually that stupid, or just too LAZY to do anything? I think this COUP could have never succeeded without the HELP of ALL the news, social, and entailment media! Maybe we are just gullible, and easyley fooled? That makes me wonder WHO actually controls ALL the Media in this country? Communist China?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A year+ later and I still can't believe the American People are allowing this FARCE to continue! Are WE actually that stupid, or just too LAZY to do anything? I think this COUP could have never succeeded without the HELP of ALL the news, social, and entailment media! Maybe we are just gullible, and easyley fooled? That makes me wonder WHO actually controls ALL the Media in this country? Communist China?

40% support the farce, or are waiting for their promised handout.
50% don't care, don't believe it matters, just continue with their life.
9% complain, but not going to go much further
1% act and are crucified in media, made out as terrorist.

As bad as it has gotten in the last 2 years, at will have to get a lot worse before people protest, if it isn't too late.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
COUP? You mean January 6. According to the media that is the only coup attempted.
Louro............No,. I'm talking about the November 2020, so-called election. You remember, the one where Joe, and Ho, did not campaign at all, AND GOT MORE VOTES THAN ANYONE IN ALL OF OUR HISTORY? DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY ARE MORTE POPULAR THAN JOHN KENNEDY, ROOSEVELT, REAGAN, or EISENHOWER, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! The one where ALL the KEY STATES were forced to shut down the vote count in the middle of the night, send the staff home, and where every single one of them had Biden gain a HUGE LEAD WHILE THE COUNT WAS SHUT DOWN, THE ONE WHERE THEY KICKED OUT LEGAL OBSERVERS, AND COVERED THE WINDOWS DURING THE COUNT, where many precents had more democratc votes, than people living in the percent! Where poll workers were COUGHT ON CAMERA pulling boxes of counterfeit votes from under tables, and counting the SAME COUNTERFIT VOTES OVER AND OVER, ON CAMERA!!!!! I know YOU think YOU WON, but the truth is WE ALL LOST OUR GREAT COUNTRYT AND WAY OF LIFE, AND THE LAST BEST HOPE OF HUMANITY, AND YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT! ARE YOU ENJOYING WHAT YOU VOTED FOR? JUST WAIT, THE BEST IS YET TO COME! $7.00/$8.00 GASOLINE, OUT OF CONTROL INFLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINDA REMIND YOU OF VENEZUELA? They use $10,000.00 Venezuelan Bills, fir toilet paper, it's cheaper!

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
old John, settle down. OHHHH, so many microaggression. I must go to my safe place now. FYI I voted for the BAD RED MAN, also know as DJT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom