A serious question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s all pre-planned and outlined in Agenda 21, Agenda 30,WEF, WGS, Klaus Schwab, Davos summits etc.
WEF sponsored “ Global Young Leadership “ training program. 4,000 graduates to date from every country, a serious 5 year program. You would recognize many of our own elected, and non elected, public figures. They are now serving the Globalists agenda, and not the American Constitution nor the American Way of Life. I could rant for hours on this. Ugh
Globalist vs Country’s Sovereignty
Authoritarianism vs Freedom & Liberty
Totalitarianism vs Elected
Unrepresentative vs Representative government
Dictates vs Constitution,Ammendments
—-WE MUST CHALLENGE AND STAND UP TO TYRANNY—-

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote is work on geosynchronous solar, as I've already mentioned earlier. It has the least footprint of any of them and if we put a solar panel factory on the moon, we can get a lot of the environmental issues with production, off earth entirely. Plenty of raw materials up there to do it with. We even have water ice at the poles for fuel, to move them into earth orbit. Short term I think 3rd and 4th generation fission reactors need to be ramped up.
YAY!!!!! Greenies want to depopulate the planet, so we don't need much power. Better to move all industry and most population to space, turn the Earth back into a garden. "In Space it is raining soup. All we need to do is learn how to make soup bowls."

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bottom line in all this is not to save the environment, secure safety, "equality", health, or any other mendacity touted and pushed by the left. It's about control and subjugation of the proletariat. That's you and me who are freedom loving and self supporting. We live as God intended and abide the Constitution. All of what makes us who we are stands in their way.

Their attempt to come between us and the use of what the environment provides for our sustenance is their way of forcing reliance on their promises of a utopian society. All that can be achieved - all that will be achieved - is their own little utopia should they be allowed to succeed. The rest of us be damned. The rest of us will suffer for their ease, inflated ego, power, and despotism.

I don't know about everyone else, so speaking for myself, there is not a life of dependence upon others that excites me, lures me, would fulfill me, or make me feel secure.

This is all about control to keep us from standing in their way. For as long as God will allow, here I stand.

Woody

EDIT: Corrected spelling.

Last edited:

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will resolve the power grid situation and the obesity problem in the country at the same time.

dsc05472.jpg

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like electric vehicles are going to be the furture, I have to admit when I watched a Yolutube Video of a Tesla, betting a Dodge Hell Cat, TWICE in a row, in a drag race, I was impressed! Over the road tractors powered by Battries are in the devolope stages right now, as well as self driving big rigs. I hope part of the planning is, how to generate all this extra electricity? How much more electricity wil that take, TWO/THREE TIMES the demand we have now? I seem to remember WIDE SPREAD power shortages, ether last, or the winter before last, in Texas, and other places! The way I remember this, the blame was unusually cold weather, likely caused by GLOBAL WARMING, and the natutral gas supply used to generate power had problems with FROZEN VALVES? How can it be more efficiant to burn NG to generate electricity, than heat homes, and water in the homes?
In Colorado they put heaters on the pipes to prevent freezing Cheap installs in Texas and Oklahoma

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn’t questioning current safety around nuclear reactors which is probably due more to anti-nuclear protests and government regulation than anything else. I asked who wants one in their backyard.

A follow up question might be who wants the waste stored in their backyard? We still haven’t figured out what to do with the current backlog of nuclear waste let alone future waste.

Bottom line is the is no free lunch or energy. There will be pros and cons to any choice of power production we choose. All of them require great expenditures to produce and will have an environmental foot print. Pick your poison.
The nuclear waste storage issues deserves a special thanks to President jimmy carter. He pushed laws and signed them into law banning the processing of nuclear waste. As for storage of waste it could be done safely. No one could steal nuclear waste by the way, at least easily. Much of it is so radioactive the person attempting the theft would be dead within a couple of minutes. That does present problems, however much of it could be converted to RTG's which produce quite a bit of electricity and heat. Nuclear Energy is an industry that could create 1,000's of high paying jobs that would advance civilization greatly but like all endeavors we as a species tend to get in each other's way over politics.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Colorado they put heaters on the pipes to prevent freezing Cheap installs in Texas and Oklahoma
Why insulate piping and valves when we live in a tropical region, due to global warming, according to Al Gore!? We didn't have any N.G. freeze ups that I am aware of in Oklahoma. All were in central, and southern Texas! You jumped on the wrong worm, I'm saying if we use N.G., Coal and/or Nuclear power, to generate most of the electricity, used in these new electric vehicles, including millions of over the road tractors and trailers, which would likely double, or triple, the demand, how are we better off?

Latest posts

Top Bottom