Abo....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Redmax51 is right..the only thing Ron Paul is going to do is exactly what Ross Perot done. I admit that at one time I liked Ron Paul but after watching him at the last debate there is no way I would want him running the country. At times the guy act like he was totally loosing it.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Redmax51 is right..the only thing Ron Paul is going to do is exactly what Ross Perot done. I admit that at one time I liked Ron Paul but after watching him at the last debate there is no way I would want him running the country. At times the guy act like he was totally loosing it.

i would be loosing it too if i knew that this country was destroying itself so fast and that we are doomed unless some REAL change is done.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too realize we must have REAL change. But I'm not going to start jumping up and down, arms waving, slobbering on myself and trying to talk so fast that I totally loose my thought..At times the guy was a basket case. He needed to have some medication and catch his breath..Poor fellow, at times he was close to wetting his depends..

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ABO but Ron Paul only as a last resort. Paul will not be any different then any of the others when it comes to the fixing what is wrong. Romney as second to last.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry, Obama is about to let the Bush tax cuts expire right on time for the final nail in his bid for a second term.

With any luck, the blame will get spread around to everyone in congress too and we can get a bunch of those career fools booted out as well.

This government needs an enema.

Latest posts

Top Bottom