Abo....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
add this one to the list.DVD!!!!!!! Don't Vote Democrat!!!! the Republican party ought to get a bumper sticker and bill board campain going on this,with nothing but the 3 letters and the exclamation mark showing.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry, Obama is about to let the Bush tax cuts expire right on time for the final nail in his bid for a second term.

With any luck, the blame will get spread around to everyone in congress too and we can get a bunch of those career fools booted out as well.

This government needs an enema.

A lot of those freshmen have proven just as bad already.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't worry, Obama is about to let the Bush tax cuts expire right on time for the final nail in his bid for a second term.

With any luck, the blame will get spread around to everyone in congress too and we can get a bunch of those career fools booted out as well.

This government needs an enema.

i agree this congress blows. The speaker needs fired, Reid and Mconnel need to go too.
Alot of reforms need to happen and im sick and tired of petty obstructionist behavior and partisan politics.
Vote em out.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's face it, we are screwed either way. I see no candidates who will change anything significant. There is no way anyone will do what is necessary to change the direction this country has been on for more than 50 years. They are all politicians and they look out for themselves first. We elected the Tea Party republicans to congress 2 years ago, and no one damn thing has changed. NOTHING! I am afraid we are toast.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe ya'll should read into Paul's views before you dismiss him. Don't let the media tell you how to vote...

He's too OLD! No way he gets elected just based on that alone.

The liberal media is already blaming the GOP-controlled House.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, "He's too old!"? Glad to know that you vote based on age, I'm assuming you also vote based on appearance, what car they drive, and whether they use Apple or Windows....I agree about the liberal media, though. "Obama brought the troops home!" No, Bush brought the troops home when he signed the contract with Iraq to leave by 2012...

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, "He's too old!"? Glad to know that you vote based on age, I'm assuming you also vote based on appearance, what car they drive, and whether they use Apple or Windows....I agree about the liberal media, though. "Obama brought the troops home!" No, Bush brought the troops home when he signed the contract with Iraq to leave by 2012...

All I heard about McCain from people I knew was they thought HE was too old, but I voted for him. And I absolutely would have loved it if Ron was in the mix and 10 years younger. Look at some old videos of him and compare them to the debates. Reaching his age definetely has it's diminishing factors on one's brain, unlike your appearance, what car you drive, or your operating system preference. That's just nature. Not saying I don't like him or his ideas, he's just un-electable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom