Alec Baldwin Charged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope he does every single day of the 18 months. I doubt, but I can hope.

He killed that lady. Stone cold. I'd bet a 30 pack and a 750 of Buffalo Trace, that's his lawyer on the phone and not a loved one. Sorry bastard.
According to what I saw over on Tim Poole's channel, he could get up to 5 years with a firearm rider on the charge.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's an appropriate charge and I'm happy the investigation came to the conclusion he and the armorer were culpable. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy... 😏
The armorer was not on the set (She assigned to help wardrobe) (Firearm was not scheduled to be used during rehearsal, Baldwin told AD (Assistant director) to go get the firearm, he went outside and got it from a cart and he didn't check it, But told Baldwin it was cold)
He should be charged not the Armorer!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The armorer was not on the set (She assigned to help wardrobe) (Firearm was not scheduled to be used during rehearsal, Baldwin told AD (Assistant director) to go get the firearm, he went outside and got it from a cart and he didn't check it, But told Baldwin it was cold)
I think the AD took a plea, but can't remember the charge. It came out to six months probation.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get these details that only a prosecutor would have?

Latest posts

Top Bottom