Almost out of patience and the the truck I'm looking for falls in my lap.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking truck... Post a detailed report how she does in the mud, against trees, and what shell turn in the 1/4 mile...:D

I used to enjoy getting cars muddy back in College and HS. Then I spent 6 hours with a hose trying to get all the mud off of my old Cherokee. Never again. Only it the mud stands between me and my destination.

Trees. Please keep the trees away. 1/4 mile. yeah right. I like my cars in good working order.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just put the second set of tires on my 02' screw. You'll love it. Your 02' like mine has torsion bars on the front and you can crank them up to make the front end set level with the back, easy to do. It also gave me the clearance to put 285/70 R17 size tires on it. Oh and mine also has the ford option drivers side torn leather seat...

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just put the second set of tires on my 02' screw. You'll love it. Your 02' like mine has torsion bars on the front and you can crank them up to make the front end set level with the back, easy to do. It also gave me the clearance to put 285/70 R17 size tires on it. Oh and mine also has the ford option drivers side torn leather seat...

The downside of the torsion bar lift is you change the spring rate by doing that. Essentially jacking up your ride comfort. Besides I love stance these trucks have as it is. I really don't want to jack anything up that I don't need to.

Jeff3C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet looking truck Dan! I really like the two-tone paint on the F150s. I have always been a huge Chevy fan but after actually driving a Ford and giving one a chance I ending up buying one a couple weeks ago. I have been very happy with it so far. Enjoy your new truck! By the way I think those wheels look great on there and those Michelins LTX are as good as you can get for an all round tire.

Here is mine:

ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w291_Jeff3C_IMG_6155.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom