American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the above statement. I've always liked the sons of guns series, they are talented and good at what they do. Its nice to get some good publicity for the gun public, instead of CNN and fox carrying all the bad stuff (school shootings, mass murder, batfe bs). That's my opinion anyway.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bleh, Just another show with contrived dialog/situations and fabricated 'customers'...there's only so much slack I'll give a show because it has guns and boobs in it.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree it is pretty bad. At least on sons of guns the gun smiths have some talent. To bad their boss is an Ass.

Really? Seems to me if it's not a Saiga, they can't do much with it. At least on the new show(which I'm not a fan of either) they machine and make their own firearms from scratch, not just move a trigger and install accessories.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bleh, Just another show with contrived dialog/situations and fabricated 'customers'...there's only so much slack I'll give a show because it has guns and boobs in it.

Really?? You can't have too many "guns and boobs" in a show much like there's never too much bacon on a sandwich!! :thumbup3:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mom does nothing for me and the daughter is way too young to catch my interest. Seems like there's more contrived drama than reality in most of these shows. I appreciate that the main theme is supposed to be guns, but the drama part turns me off. Color me disinterested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom