American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this while looking for info on the shop up there!
http://www.co-ar15.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13579

and it started long before the show aired. wonder what gives? I was up in the Denver area last year and my bud took me to a few shops, really nice folks at all of them. but we never stopped in that store , might be something true to that thread.

Wow... ya not many people have good things to say about the guy. Turns out if you follow another link from that site, you get to back in 2005 when he was jailed for failing to pay his exwife from the divorce and basically refusing the judge and walking out of court. He was also running for Sheriff at the time lol.

I watched the first episode the other night... more of the same garbage I've come to expect from these made up scripted reality shows but it still does beat Oprah. Maybe... ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one I caught the other night they have a contest between her and her brother over who can sell the most guns in one day. She shows up to work wearing tiny jean shorts, a tank top, a 1911, and a push-up bra. Oops I forgot her little dog she carries everywhere.

Sex and a cute girl/dog sells. Marketing 101. Don't you watch TV?

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this while looking for info on the shop up there!
http://www.co-ar15.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13579

and it started long before the show aired. wonder what gives? I was up in the Denver area last year and my bud took me to a few shops, really nice folks at all of them. but we never stopped in that store , might be something true to that thread.
Reading through that thread makes me think that someone might call Gun World soon for a reality show soon.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do people really pay 15K for a custom built wheel gun? Also how was he able to just walk off with the BAR? Do dealers not have to mess with the whole transfer process everyone else would for a NFA item?

You have 10 seconds to take the deal blah blah blah. I wish the guy had had butt stroked him with the BAR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom