American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both shows suck. The daughter on American guns is 16, you'd better throw her out of bed.

These shows are bad for responsible gun owners as the "stars" of these shows shed a tard light on gun owners.

Yea, but don't you Okies have an age of consent of about 14 or so?:):laugh6: she' be two years past her prime in some eyes.:laugh6:

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it for the first time the other night and wasnt impressed at all. It was the episode with the preacher and his 10K dollar SAA. Im not a fan of Sons of Guns either but atleast theres more action and shooting in it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do you to people on here that don't know you, but you're not. :rollingla :respect: It's all scripted by writers.

That's it. Week after next I am busting you in the head with fried chicken, cornbread, mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese. I am going to unleash a soul food Armageddon on you. Get your damn affairs in order. A week from this coming Tuesday? Your day of destiny.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's it. Week after next I am busting you in the head with fried chicken, cornbread, mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese. I am going to unleash a soul food Armageddon on you. Get your damn affairs in order. A week from this coming Tuesday? Your day of destiny.

You're on,I'll have my people call your people.My cholesterol has been a little low lately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom