American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a drink every time you hear them refer to money, best in the business, or a block of steel. You'll be passed out before the show is over. And if they are the best in the business, why does he have to teach somebody how to solder that's building a revolver that's supposedly "worth 15-20 grand"?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a drink every time you hear them refer to money, best in the business, or a block of steel. You'll be passed out before the show is over. And if they are the best in the business, why does he have to teach somebody how to solder that's building a revolver that's supposedly "worth 15-20 grand"?

I was a little curious during the part where he is arguing with his wife and she commented about the new Colt factory SAA selling for 15 grand, has anyone every heard of a new one selling for anywhere near that? To me it seems the whole show is as phony as her chest.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a little curious during the part where he is arguing with his wife and she commented about the new Colt factory SAA selling for 15 grand, has anyone every heard of a new one selling for anywhere near that? To me it seems the whole show is as phony as her chest.

She was saying the last custom wheel gun they built modeled after the Colt SAA was 15k and he sold the one to the preacher for a 10k.

I saw it last night for the first time, the characters are douche bags, but the guns and builds are interesting. I dont watch for the drama or characters or story line, I watch because its interesting to me see the guns being built or customized or whatever, regardless of what I think of the price or the people buying or selling them.

Any of you who would like "better" characters or drama are more than welcome to come over and watch Days of Our Lives or Desparate Housewives or Greys Anatomy tomorrow with my wife, but you have to bring your own box of kleenex.....oh and hands to yourself...;)

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

The only Colts that sell for that are either antiques with some historical provenance, ones that belonged to celebrities or historical figures and maybe a highly engraved, gold inlaid pistol.

I have a couple of engraved SAA with ivory handles and was offered $8,000 for the set.

Even Lugers start topping out at $15,000.

But if someone offered me a pack of chewing gum and a Krugerand, I might sell.....what a douche.

Latest posts

Top Bottom